Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Etsy

Still working on the upcoming sale in my shop.




This cold weather seems to have zapped my desire to sew. You'd think the cold weather would be a great excuse to sit at the sewing machine for hours, but apparently I don't think like most people. As for this cold weather, it's supposed to get to minus 10 tonight, without the windchill. I know it's Michigan and it's January, but even this is a little too much cold and snow for me.



Today was my early day at work and instead of coming straight home, I went to the local yarn store because I think I need to knit this scarf.Posted by Picasa




I don't like my scarf flapping around in the wind and thought this might be something I'd actually finish. We'll see.......



I finished up a few new pouches for the shop over the weekend and will be listing them tonight. I wish I could talk my husband into taking the pictures and doing the listings, all the stuff I find tedious, but he just won't jump at it, no matter how fun I make it sound.



2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh...yarn shops are as dangerous as quilt shops! I can't go in one without leaving with enough yarn for at least 3 new projects! Good luck with your scarf!

Misty said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! you seriously have the most adorable stuff! i love it!!!!
i am adding your shop to my etsy list!