Tuesday, January 20, 2009

When good ideas go horribly wrong.....

One of my favorite food blogs is Bakerella.







I like to dream that I have one iota of her talent at baking and photography. She makes the most scrumptious and fantastic things, tells you how to make them, all the while making it sound so easy, with phenomenal pictures.




Well, one day I thought I would give it a try.


Apparently, some things are better left to the professionals.


I must be missing the baking chromosome or something because my reindeer pops certainly didn't turn out like hers. My family was very kind and said they were cute, but I think they were just being kind to me. And all the time they were eating them, I'm sure they were snickering behind my back!

I take great comfort in the fact that no young children, ran screaming from the room in terror.

1 comment:

artsybee said...

haha! i think this was a great first attempt. i'm sure bakerella didn't get it on the first try.